Your continuous support is vital for motivating us to move forward and work harder. It will not only provide us a stable income to sustain our work but also help reduce our administration cost. Please join our monthly donation programme!
- It can be monthly or one-off donation;
- Donation of HK$100 or above will be tax deductible;
- Donation can be made by individual or corporation.
Ways to donate:
- Bank in or transfer to our HSBC bank account 848-712733-838 (Music Children Foundation Limited)
- Crossed cheque payable to “Music Children Foundation Limited”
- Monthly donation by autopay (Donors using this method should download from MCF website (www.musicchildren.org.hk), fill in the form and sign, send it together with duly completed donation form)
Please send the filled forms/cheque to:
Shop 108-110, 1/F, Fu Cheong Shopping Centre, Fu Cheong Estate, Sai Chuen Road, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon (Music Children Foundation)
- Enter the amount and follow the instruction to finish the steps.
- Through Givo App
- Under the tab, Charity, search Music Children Foundation
- Options include one-off and regular donation.
- Throuh Pay Me from HSBC App
- Search the number 9263 1371 and send.
- Stream Lab
- Select HKD
- Enter the amount
- Follow the instruction to finish the steps.
Raise Fund for Us
Companies or individuals can initiate and organize fundraising activities with all funds raised from these activities donated to MCF to support our work. Here are some examples of these activities:
◆ Companies’ annual banquets, wedding banquets & birthday parties in which guests are encouraged to donate to MCF as gift;
◆ Sporting events or tournaments;
◆ Different kinds of contests;
◆ Book sales, charity auctions or product sales.
After collection of donations, follow the steps to download the < Donation Form> as mentioned above.
To serve more of our target group, we need more instrument donations.
- Take photos of the instrument
- Fill the form below and attach the photos
- After receiving our contact, you may bring the instrument to Nam Cheong.