Be our partners
Corporate partnership in various kinds of fundraising activities such as company and/or workplace staff donation, donation of customer sales proceeds, fundraising in company functions or programs as well as corporate volunteering support are much treasured.
Ways of Collaboration
- Programme Sponsorship (e.g. musical, community performances, scholarships, bands etc.)
- Venue Sponsorship (e.g. class venues, performance venues, offices etc.)
- In-kind Sponsorship (e.g. food & beverages, electrical appliances, AV equipments, instruments etc.)
- Corporate volunteer team
For discussion on corporate/group sponsorship matters, please call us at 2456 2206 or send email to email@example.com
Your continuous support is vital for motivating us to move forward and work harder. It will not only provide us a stable income to sustain our work but also help reduce our administration cost. Please join our monthly donation programme!
- It can be monthly or one-off donation;
- Donation of HK$100 or above will be tax deductible;
- Donation can be made by individual or corporation.
Please send the filled forms to
Shop 108-110, 1/F, Fu Cheong Shopping Centre, Fu Cheong Estate, Sai Chuen Road, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon (Music Children Foundation)
- Enter the amount and follow the instruction to finish the steps.
- Through Givo App
- Under the tab, Charity, search Music Children Foundation
- Options include one-off and regular donation.
- Stream Lab
- Select HKD
- Enter the amount
- Follow the instruction to finish the steps.
Raise Fund for Us
Companies or individuals can initiate and organize fundraising activities with all funds raised from these activities donated to MCF to support our work. Here are some examples of these activities:
◆ Companies’ annual banquets, wedding banquets & birthday parties in which guests are encouraged to donate to MCF as gift;
◆ Sporting events or tournaments;
◆ Different kinds of contests;
◆ Book sales, charity auctions or product sales.
After collection of donations, follow the steps to download the < Donation Form> as mentioned above.